The St. Albert Curling Club in St. Albert, Alberta is proud to host the 2018 Canadian Stick Curling Championship April 2-5, 2018.
• Online Applications only – One application required for each team. Click here to Enter
• Open Division: Limit of 48 2-person teams, 4 games guaranteed
• Entry Fee $160.00 per team which includes 2 banquet tickets. Extra banquet tickets $25 payable at registration.
• Practice on morning of April 2nd, Games will begin on April 2nd and conclude on April 5th, 2018
• Priority will be given to current provincial champions who apply by the Feb 15th deadline.
• Host Hotel: St. Albert Inn & Suites. Quote Canadian Stick Curling or Group# 3280. $129/night for two queen beds. Check out website.
• ENTRY DEADLINE IS FEB 15, 2018
For more information please contact Randy Olson
Entries as of Nov 28, 2017
1. Randy Olson/ Ruby Olson, St. Albert, Alberta
2. Tom Campbell/ Rae Campbell, Winnipeg, Manitoba
3. Doreen Densmore/ Linda Stirling, Windsor Junction,Nova Scotia
4. Bruce Densmore/ Keith Bennett, Windsor Junction, Nova Scotia
5. Ken Strand / Shirley Strand, Winnipeg, Manitoba
6. Britta Spiring/ Fred Spiring, Winnipeg, Manitoba
7. Ron Crowe/ Bill Spinney, Central Onslow, Nova Scotia
8. Alf Ramsay/ Earl Stephenson, Winnipeg, Manitoba
9. Tom Steele/ Barbara Palmer/ St Albert, Alberta
10. Dave Anton/ Bruce Leckie, Winnipeg, Manitoba
11. Harold Cook / Winnipeg, Manitoba
12. Warren Johnson / Brad Childe, Winnipeg, Manitoba
13. Patrick Bourret / Ted Puszkar, Regina, Sk.
14. Marcel Lemire / Janet Lemire, Selkirk, Manitoba
15. Darren Beach / Darrel Beach, Regina, SK
16. Jamie Mould / Gary Shalansky, Prince George, BC
17. Alan Shipton / Jeannette Shipton, Barrhead, AB
18. Milt McDougall / Bob McKenzie, St. Albert, AB
19. Jim Burgess / Chuck Dyke, Truro, Nova Scotia
20. Lorne Barker / Marv Huff, Edmonton, AB
21. Jim Russell / Milt Larsen, Halifax, NS
22. Ralph Lee / Sam Nimmo, Edmonton, AB
23. Dave MacDougal / Paul Doucet, Yarmouth, Nova Scotia